As this small band of communicants outgrew Harmony, in a tremendous leap of faith the congregation pressed for a larger facility. Their zeal resulted in construction of the present-day stone edifice on land donate by General Jacob Morris in 1818. The new structure was named "Zion". While the church building remains outwardly the same, the interior was completely renovated and enlarged by adding a chancel in 1868.
All Saints' Memorial Chapel and its adjacent cemetery, located a few miles south of the village of Morris, are an important adjunct to Zion. The small stone Gothic Revival church was built circa 1866 on the Morris family estate. The chapel cemetery is a final resting place for Morris family members, their neighbors, family employees, and Zion parishioners. The earliest burial is that of Censa Morris, Jacob Morris' infant daughter, who died in 1791.